ExxonMobil | Thailand, None
Job Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily monitoring of process unit/equipment, troubleshooting and set up operating targets to ensure that the units are operated safety, efficiently, well optimized, and meet environmental regulation.
- Provide process engineering studies, analyses and design for improving plant efficiency, safety, yield target with optimum energy consumption and in compliance with the government environmental regulation.
- Identify investment opportunities/projects for plant improvement; evaluate project economics; issue a simple design spec; provide capital budget appropriation support; and provide technical support during detailed engineering until project start up.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering. GPA Min 3.0
- Good in English: TOEIC 700+
- Qualified for Engineer license
- Desire to work upcountry (Chonburi, Sriracha)