Process Engineer (Electrolysis)
Air Liquide | Poland, None
In scope of key responsibilities will be:
- Develop safe, reliable, efficient and innovative technological solutions for our customers,
- Maintain and share knowledge about Electrolysis technology,
- Develop process design as e.g. simulation (AspenPlus, Pro/II), PFDs, P&IDs and control & safety concepts,
- Execute/ perform: equipment design, hydraulic calculations, specifications of safety devices, instrumentation, piping, development of plant layout, development of documentation,
- Contribute to review meetings (HAZOP/SIL, model review, etc.),
- Project Execution: studies, FEED, basic and detail engineering,
- Proposal Execution,
- Interfaces to other disciplines, Client and Vendors (including review meetings),
- Commissioning and start-up support.
Reporting line & localisation:
- Process Integration Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Electrolysis.
- This role is located in Kraków, Poland and requires worldwide business trips.
- Competencies and Profile
- Master Degree or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemistry or similar,
- 3-5 years experience in a plant engineering company as Process Engineer,
- Knowledge of software tools:AspenPlus, PRO/II, HTRI of advantage,
- Eager to work in a multicultural team, willing to travel short and long term (3-6 months) to other engineering centers and construction sites worldwide,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Passion for technical challenges, innovative and solution-driven mindset.