Primary Responsibilities include:
- Applies Global Project Methodology (GPM) and Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Ensures that the project scope is well defined and meets the business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Ensures that the process design is safe, meets DOW LPP’s and other EH&S requirements.
- Drives project execution within their discipline.
- Provides input to project schedule and plans, then monitors progress against the plans.
- Ensures process design deliverables meet the needs of the project: functions as intended, on time and within budget.
- Identifies technical problems both within designs and existing operations. Appropriately engages the business and functional technology center and the subject matter expert network to resolve.
- Lead Process Engineering activities to capture improvement opportunities.
- Set aggressive project improvement goals, and plan, track and drive the implementation team to achieve those goals
- Coach and mentor more junior team members in Process Engineering deliverables
- Lead improvement investigation team(s) as per Dow’s work process methodology
- Deliver the identified value, and meet the agreed upon project milestones
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the chemical industry is required
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Production experience is preferred.
- Professional Engineer Certification is preferred.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance is not available for this role.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others