Air Liquide | Japan, Kobe
Missions and Responsibilities
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction is looking for a process engineer able to support process engineering activities, Service projects, and proposal activities, in Japan, Kobe.
- Developing a competitive solution in the proposal phase for the projects
- Provide quality process design for both proposal and project execution
(Main duties / responsibilities)
Process Engineer execute on-time, on-quality process design work to execute projects as a project team member under supervision of project manager.
Process Engineer contributes to improve quality of project and reliability of plants.
Process Engineer execute on-time, on-quality process design work to execute proposal activity as a proposal team member under supervision of proposal manager.
Process Engineer keeps providing creative and innovative solution to improve competitiveness of the proposal.
- Design tools, Design practice and Training tools
Process Engineer issues and updates process design tools, process design practice and process training tools.
Competencies and Profile
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good understanding and knowledge to master process design. Be impartial, rigorous, tenacity. Keep a critical look and always challenge.
- English speaking of business level.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the industry and products.