Process Development Engineer
Corteva | USA, Indianapolis
Key Responsibilities - How will you help us grow?
- Co-Develop manufacturing processes and unit operations with process research chemists to meet business needs and timelines utilizing knowledge of separation, mixing, and reaction engineering fundamentals.
- Apply operating discipline and safe operating procedures for experimental programs which includes Reactive Chemicals (RC)/ Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) reviews, pre-start up reviews and addressing EH&S issues enabling safe operation.
- Collaborate across several functions to communicate and document results in a timely fashion.
Requirements – What You’ll Bring
- BS/ MS degree in chemical engineering or related field.
- With Bachelor's degree, 7-8 years of relevant process development & scale up experience is needed.
- Basic knowledge in chemical engineering fundamentals (e.g. unit operations, separations, distillation theory, fluid mechanics & mixing or reaction engineering).
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- PhD in Chemical Engineering