Process Development Engineer
Corteva | USA, Indianapolis
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Co-Develop manufacturing processes and unit operations with process research chemists to meet business needs and timelines utilizing knowledge of separation, mixing, and reaction engineering fundamentals.
- Apply operating discipline and safe operating procedures for experimental programs which includes Reactive Chemicals (RC)/ Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) reviews, pre-start up reviews and addressing EH&S issues enabling safe operation.
- Collaborate across several functions to communicate and document results in a timely fashion.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- BS/ MS degree in chemical engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant process development & scale up experience.
- Basic knowledge in chemical engineering fundamentals (e.g. unit operations, separations, distillation theory, fluid mechanics & mixing or reaction engineering).
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!