Air Liquide | Poland, None
- Performance of the design tasks for Process Control for the petrochemical or refinery industry. Size of the performed projects could extend from feasibility study to turnkey construction of large plants, which are built worldwide;
- Preparation of the Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams;
- Development - together with Process engineer - Process Control design as e.g: P&IDs, functional descriptions for sequence control, safeguard functions, complex loops and alarm & setpoint list;
- Definition of the functional diagrams and technical design specification for control and safety systems (BPCS/SIS) hardware and software;
- Preparation of the Input data for DCS/SIS configuration (database, logics, graphics, etc);
- Contribution to the procurement activities for control and safety systems and BPCS/SIS cabinet container;
- Contribution to the review meetings (HAZOP/SIL, madel review etc.);
- Verification of the project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with standards, branch regulations and contract requirements;
- Participation in the Factory and Site Acceptance Tests (FAT, SAT) for hardware and software for BPCS and SIS systems;
- Coordination of the Package Units, interfaces to other discipline, client and vendors;
- Development of the in-house configuration of control and safety systems (e.g. Yokogawa.);
- Development into the direction of Process Control Lead Engineer, Design Authority/TCL Expert;
- Development of innovative and creative Process Control solutions for our customers, contributing to the further development of Air Liquide’s proprietary technologies.
- Supervision of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up on site for customers around the world;
- Potential mid-term development for other positions as e.g. Engineering Manager, Project Manager.
Reporting line & localisation:
- Process Control Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager: Electrical, Instrumentation & Process Control located in Kraków.
- This role is located in Kraków, Poland and requires worldwide business trips.
Competencies and Profile
- Master's degree in Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering, superior grades;
- 3+ years experience in a plant engineering company as Process Control engineer, knowledge of Hydrogen technology would be appreciated;
- Ability to work independently on the preparation of proposals and execution of projects for instrumentation for domestic and international projects;
- Fluent in Polish and English, knowledge of German / Russian or other languages would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Functional Safety of Programmable Electronic System and Safety Instrumented System for Process Industry in acc. to IEC 61508 and 61511 standards would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of of BPCS/SIS vendors programming software would be an advantage (Yokogawa),
- Computer skills, knowledge of applications such as MS Office, ACAD, use Smartplant Instrumentation would be appreciated;
- Eager to work in a multicultural team, high level of mobility - willingness to travel for a short and long term business trips to plants under construction and operation worldwide and other engineering centers;
- Good communication and high level of interpersonal skills.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Modern office space,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.