Process Automation Engineer
Sulzer | Switzerland, Allschwil
- Elaboration of specifications, inquiries and odering of all measuring and control engineering components
- Design of loop diagrams
- Design and testing of automation solutions for our process plants
- Installation supervision and approval of plants in our production
- Sales support during the tendering phase
- Instrumentation support during commissining of plants mainly in Europe
- Travel within Europe, approx. 10%
- You have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering/industrial IT or an equivalent education and ideally several years of experience in the ATEX area and process automation
- You are specialized int the specification of components for measuring and control systems
- You have practical experience in Siemens TIA Portal, as well as commisssion of chemical plants in hazardous aeras. You are fluent in English/French with good German skills
- You work independently, you are flexible and reliable, you indentifiy yourself as communicative, goal and team-oriented and you are willing to travel occasionally
…an interesting and challenging position in an international environment with various opportunities for further development within the company.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online-tool.