Principal Process Engineer
- Lead Process Engineering teams through different phases of engineering work.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate Process Engineering activities, and approve deliverables.
- Thorough knowledge of: relief calculation methodologies and industry codes and standards applicable to pressure relief design, application of complex chemical engineering principals, and development and use of simulation programs.
- Manage formal studies and technical briefing with customers, suppliers and other departments/disciplines. Present design issues and options to customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate deliverables from licensors, other disciplines, and suppliers during the execution of the project to ensure that process intent has been adequately incorporated into the facility design.
- Lead conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals.
- Identify issues (problems, value improvement opportunities) and help clarify areas of complexity during all phases of the engineering design work.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering required. EIT/PE registration preferred.
- Minimum 20 years of experience in process engineering with E&C and/or operating company.
- Demonstrated experience in supervisory roles and leadership positions.
- Work experience in LNG, gas processing, refining, petrochemical and/or polymer plant design or operations.
- Oral and written communication skills required for presentations and reports.