PMC Senior Static Equipment Engineer
Wood | United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Wood is currently looking to recruit a PMC Senior Static Equipment Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas Processing project. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Review and verification of equipment supplier’s engineering, as well as the testing and commissioning of equipment
- Assist with specification and selection of suitable static machinery, plus testing and commissioning of suitable equipment
- Review of Equipment Technical Material Requisition (Specifications), such as Specification and Mechanical Data Sheets, for Enquiry
- Technical evaluation, comparison and clarification of supplier technical bids, plus the technical reports to support order placement
- Review of Process Data Sheets and Supplier documentation for integration within Review of Vendor documents as GA / Details / Calculations Procedures
- Project technical support – familiarity with risk assessments, design reviews, constructability, HAZOP, etc.
- Plan and monitor execution of equipment aspects of projects
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Must have been in CONSULTANT’s organisation for at least 3 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience..
- Extensive expertise in design and selection of static equipment for oil and gas projects of comparable complexity and value is essential.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about codes, standards & recommended practices for this discipline.
- Sulphur granulation project experience is a MUST