Planning Engineer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for all planning works associated with detailed schedules on the basis of Work Breakdown Structure
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, monitoring, updating and quality review
- Contribute to planning strategy regarding to project needs and client requirements
- Provide guidance and consultation for Project Managers
- Provide monthly reporting of the work progress to the management, the project team and the customer.
Authority / Dimensions:
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the relevant Function
- For level of authority see Expenditure and Authorization Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related areas.
- 2-4 years professional experience in project planning
- Fully conversant in English verbally and in writing is a requirement, German as preference
- Strong computer skills including Primavera P6, MS Project, Excel and affiliate software.
- Exceptional analytical skills to effectively evaluate project performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills