ExxonMobil | India, Bengaluru
- Supports piping engineering needs across the Upstream Facilities organization
- Individual contributor: performs routine work independently and undertakes complex problems or issues with the guidance of a senior engineer.
- Conducts detailed technical evaluations to address issues with Piping and system design, operation and maintenance.
- Provides technical assistance to Root Cause Failure Analysis teams.
Reviews project and contractor deliverables as requested to ensure compliance with project specifications, Design Practices, Static Equipment Toolkit guidance, and best practices. Documents to be reviewed may include Piping & Instrument Diagrams, piping arrangements, piping material specifications, Stress analysis reports, data sheets, vendor proposals, and technical studies,
Participates in design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs, vendor qualification, and vendor bid evaluations as requested.
- Supports functional initiatives and maintains discipline documentation pertinent to Upstream Facilities
- Provides technical mentorship to less experienced engineers within the Piping discipline.
- Proactively and continuously grows technical expertise in pertinent technologies
- Maintains current knowledge (e.g. through participation in industry training, conferences and forums)
- Knowledge of the following consistent with level of experience:
- Industry design standards, specifications, codes, and safety criteria
- Crude oil and natural gas production facility design
- Working knowledge of piping 3D Modelling & Stress analysis software
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related Engineering Discipline from recognized university with GPA 7.0 or above
- 5-7 years of closely related professional experience.
- Demonstrated organizational, coordination, planning, interface and technical judgment skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Willing and able to travel as required, both domestic and international