Subsea7 | Singapore, Singapore
When assigned to Project(s):
- Provide support to Project / Package Manager in achieving effective management and delivery of assigned project within budget, schedule & contract requirements and achieve these through the establishment of project targets and goals
- Monitor project execution plan, interface with project members in various departments and provide support to a robust HSEQ environment, responsibility matrix, CTR’s, schedules and WBS relative to contract requirements and payment milestones.
- Adhere to reporting requirements and support the Package Manager / Lead in weekly and monthly reporting of project financial status and progress to management
- Help implement, monitor and achieve HSE, risk and quality targets for the project
- Help ensure projects are planned and executed with sufficient competence, capacity, systems and tools for project execution
- Responsible for implementation and use of Package Manager / Lead requirements on projects
- Involved in decision making in conjunction with the Procurement department (selection of sub-contractors, vessels, resources and supplies)
- Interface with operations department to ensure safe and successful completion of offshore work
- Adhere to project controls systems (i.e. document control, cost control and schedule) throughout the project
- Capture & document lessons learned on the project and dissemination of same within the company and various projects.
- Implement PEM process and ensure stage gate milestones are met.
- Ensure technical and commercial risk management processes are fully implemented.
- Monitor progress and assist with taking timely corrective actions where necessary to limit delay and risk
- Help resolve problems and conflicts within project
- Implement Management of Change procedure.
Outside Project(s), he will also:
- Provide support to Discipline Manager in achieving effective management and delivery of engineering tasks
- Mentor, guide or train less junior engineers
- Act as Tender Coordinator for prospective projects when assigned by Discipline Manager or VP Engineering.
- Typically should have at least 2 years’ experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Industry with exposure to engineering and commercial/project management in shallow water either SURF and subsea pipelines.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering
- Project Management Training
- C.Eng. or P.Eng. status an advantage
- Advantage with Saudi Water Experienced
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative