Worley | Indonesia, Kalimantan Tengah
- Has experience in monitoring the overall plant performance (heat rate) as well as the performance of individual equipment and subsystems (e.g. boilers, turbines, condensers, FW heaters)
- Develop thermodynamic models for all related equipment and systems.
- Analyze and troubleshoot discrepancies between current operating data, model predictions and long term operating trends
- Model and predict consumption of coal, raw water, water treatment chemicals and other consumables, compare to current and long term trends, analyze the results and make recommendations for improvements.
- Guide and assist the Maintenance and Operation departments to effect improvements in plant performance and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot abnormal operating events and coordinate a solution between relevant parties
- Degree from an engineering field
- Maximum of 12 years similar working experience
- Willing to work on a 1 year contract role
- Must have Power plant project experience (coal power plant will be of an advantage)
- Available immediately will be an added advantage
Location: Kalimantan Tengah
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
- Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.