Package Specialist Engineer
TechnipFMC | France, Lyon
About the job position :
As Package specialist, you will be in charge of:
- Being the focal point of the equipment suppliers/ manufacturers
- preparing the equipment technical specifications and requisitions for Inquiry and Order
- analyzing the equipment suppliers/manufacturer’s offers with the support of the other disciplines
- leading technical clarification meetings with suppliers/manufacturers.
- monitoring the technical execution of the equipment purchase order through the review of the suppliers/manufacturer’s documentation
- attending to manufacturer’s workshop test
- You are a graduate engineer in Mechanical and/or Process field, you have a minimum of 10 years’ experience on equipment within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industries and some experience in an engineering company. Ideally you have some experience in pneumatic conveying systems and/or polymer extruders.
- Dynamic and motivated, you are fluent in English and you are mobile for short period trips in France and abroad.
- Organized, good communication, innate curiosity for technical issues will be the strengths needed to succeed in this position.