Wood | Philippines, Alabang
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To operate and maintain the production, utilities, subsea and marine systems on the Malampaya Platform or Onshore Gas Plant in line with SPEX codes, standards and business plan key objectives.
- To assume prime responsibility for the availability and integrity of designated critical equipmen.
- To review test and calibration methods required to ensure technical integrity of relevant equipment.
- To plan and carry out equipment isolations and otherwise act as ‘Area Authority’ for Maintenance and Engineering activities within the Permit to Work system.
- PEFORM preventative maintenance, diagnose problems, repair and test equipment and control systems..
- ASSUME prime responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all equipment for identified areas or systems.
- REVIEW test and calibration methods, spares strategy, maintainability issues and maintenance / operating procedures.
- MANAGE personal and team HSE performance.
- ENSURE the quality and timeliness of data input to SAP Maintenance Management System.
- Develop competence portfolio against unit standards for identified roles and duties as part of competence development plan.
Skills / Qualifications
- An engineer with a technical qualification and a minimum of 10 years in-depth maintenance experience of working in the offshore environment, in a refinery or an onshore hydrocarbon production facility. Proven diagnostic skills and working knowledge of associated systems and equipment.
- Proven ability in the commissioning and start-up of plant, equipment and systems.
- The ability to input data to a computerised maintenance management system (SAP), review and read control system, line diagrams, equipment specifications and operational and maintenance procedures.
- A working knowledge of a Permit to Work safety system and able to demonstrate a high degree of process operator skills.
- A good command of written and spoken English, the ability to write reports and sort data.
- Proven ability to work in an asset based team environment.