Operational Development Engineer
Deliverables, Outcomes and Required Activities:
The Equipment Reliability team is responsible for the delivery of maintenance strategies for future HPC operations based on industrial best practice – INPO AP913 equipment reliability process. Typical activities of the team include:
- AP913 component classification
- Component-based Preventive Maintenance Templates development
- System Preventive Maintenance Strategies development
- Condition Monitoring Programme development
- Lifecycle work schedule development
- Equipment reliability process, procedure and guidance development
- Governance, oversight, and support of equipment reliability activities
A Technical Support Engineer with a mechanical bias is required to supplement the team at the Cannington Court Office in Bridgewater, in order for the objectives of 2021 to be achieved successfully and to a high quality.
In particular the Support Engineer will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Support to the team in managing/coordinating the delivery of various ER documentation, such as Maintenance Templates, component classification, and system maintenance strategies
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing Preventive Maintenance Templates.
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing Component Classification documents.
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing System Maintenance Strategies.
- Support to the team generally in the organisation and follow up of key meetings
- Other related activities may be identified throughout the year which will be dependent on the priority at the time
- Occasional travel HPC Site (UK) or the other EPR projects (France, Finland, China) will be necessary a part of the role
- Note1: Based on Client site at HPC Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week.
- Note2: Travel and Subsistence for non-locals would be considered for this role.
- Note3: There is no parking available at HPC site. Free buses are supplied from either Bristol City Centre or from the Park & Ride facilities located off the M5 Junction 23 & 24.
- Note4: Please provide travel plan to undertake this role / salary expectation / current notice period on Cover Letter with this application