Providing onsite support to one of the world’s largest polypropylene plants, the role involves providing engineering support, technical expertise and field execution to the client in the operation of five Avon gas turbines critical to plant operation.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in areas of turbomachinery specific to Rolls Royce Avon Gas Turbines and Associated equipment, specifically, four Avon 200 and one Avon 1535 gas turbines.
- Accountable for scheduling, planning and execution of all outages and turnarounds, including coordination of manpower, resources, costs & schedules.
- Troubleshooting and resolution to ensure minimum downtime achieved.
- Accountable for planning and execution of maintenance, both scheduled and unplanned, to ensure maximum operational capacity for the client.
- Perform evaluation and analysis of mechanical problems in machinery and the associated plant systems.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Effectively communicate to customers by preparing written reports and making presentations describing analyses performed, solutions developed, and value obtained
- Budgetary control and monitoring.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering project.