NTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR JUNIORS (VIE) - MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (M/F) - BELGIUM
Your main missions will be:
- Update of the criticality evaluation of the equipment's (drums, towers, pumps, compressors,....) of a given production area.
- Re-assess the maintenance policy for these equipment's based on the Risk Based Maintenance methodology and guidelines defined by the group Total.
- Control the adequate implementation of this policy in the maintenance plan (inclusive spare parts).
- Participate to Root Causes Analyze of failures and integrate the action in the preventive maintenance plan if needed.
Context and environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Mechanical engineer (piping, rotating)
- Knowledge in metallurgy and/or rotating equipment’s (pumps, compressors).
- Interest with working in an industrial context (technology, production site, work organization)
- Familiar with industrial maintenance principles.
- Use of standard professional software.
- English fluent
- French level B1 minimum