Mechanical / Material Engineer
ExxonMobil | Thailand, Sriracha
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide technical service in Mechanical/Material Engineering to support smooth refinery operations.
- Ensure structural integrity of mechanical equipment/piping in the refinery.
- Monitor equipment performance and troubleshoot problems.
- Conduct engineering study & risk-based analysis, and make recommendations to improve equipment performance and efficiency.
- Develop and execute long-range mechanical reliability plan.
- Develop and execute equipment strategy.
- Be owner of related engineering program and manual. Maintain and upkeep them.
- Develop project for plant modification.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical/Metallurgy/ Material Engineering with strong academic background
- Fluent in English: TOEIC 700+
- Have (eligible to have) engineer license