LyondellBasell | Denmark, Muenchsmuenster
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure innovative, economic and on-schedule plant maintenance to meet all targets for plant reliability and site KPIs
- Planning, organization and management of equipment shut-downs for maintenance purposes
- Push continuous improvement of maintenance activities to optimize maintenance costs an equipment shut down time
- Effective use of predictive and preventive maintenance techniques
- Determination and development of maintenance budgets according to business needs
- Lead minor CAPEX projects and support execution of major CAPEX projects,
- Responsible for technical integrity of related plants
- Implementation and development of best practices
- Support the execution of safety checks, safety analyses or HAZOP studies in plant modifications and major projects.
- Responsible for technical documentation of mechanical maintenance activities
- Provide support, advice and expertise for operations, inspection and engineering in all areas of repair, renewal and purchasing of static and rotating equipment
- Support and moderation in the execution of safety checks (safety analyses or HAZOP studies) in plant modifications and major projects.
- Support contractor strategy for mechanical maintenance
- Participate in company-wide working groups and cooperate with Manufacturing Excellence.
- Available for the maintenance team 24 hours/day, 7 days / week.
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or other Engineering degree (Tech. University/FH; Master or Bachelor degree).
- Experience in either maintenance, engineering or inspection
- A minimum of 5+ years of industrial experience within the Petrochemical, Chemical or Refinery Industry
- Language: German fluent, English (good verbal & written communication skills)
- Functional Competencies:
Broad business understanding and ability to take account of wider issues than those relating to the immediate challenge.
Skilled in managing a safe maintenance environment for high productivity, high quality, and low costs including understanding of maintenance processes and metrics to deliver results.
In-depth familiarity with maintenance strategies and approaches.
Knowledge of governmental regulations pertaining to Health, Safety and the Environment.
Skilled in collaborative problem-solving in multidisciplinary teams
proven personal management skills, ability to motivate people towards common goals and objectives
structured way of working