NOV | Saudi Arabia, Ash Sharqiyah Dammam
- Repair, service, inspection and commissioning of all MDTotco products
- Installation / Upgrade MDTotco products
- Carry out the day to day operation and maintenance and monitoring of MDTotco Equipment for best performance.
- Provide activity report on a daily basis. Depending on the type of job, different reports (service report, service tickets ...) are required
- Provides detailed report about the inventory in stores location where assigned to on a weekly, monthly basis and when requested.
- Clean, test and repair parts/systems available in stores where assigned to
- Provide clients Training on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Fast response (without crossing safety limits) to calls either from rigs or the manager requests
- Workshop jobs might be requested, cleaning and arranging after work is completed is a must.
- comply with all NOV Health, Safety and Environment procedures and policies
- Ability to read instrumentation drawings and connect them correctly, laying down cables from one end to another.
- Ability to work alone and be a team player.
- The service Engineer in full cooperation and agreement with the Supervisor / Service Manager is in charge of all MDTotco equipment on any given installation. Furthermore he carries out the day to day operation and maintenance of MDTotco Equipment & monitoring of equipment performance. He also is responsible for materials stock check and required documentation.
- Also advise clients in the field on proper operating procedures and maintenance MDTotco products.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Service reports submitted to the direct supervisor after every call
- Reports / inforngtion and support all customers as required.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanic / electrical engineering or equivalent.
Skill & Competencies:
- Basic Networking / ability to read basic electrical connections diagram /Instrumentation background.
- Completed classes in basic electricity and electronics, and be intensely aware of proper safety practices and procedures when dealing with and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Must be prepared for international travel
- Must be self-motivating individual
- The above list is not exhaustive and the individual may be required to carry out other tasks that Management feel are considered reasonable within the context of this role.