- Provide Materials Engineering support in the uses and applications of metallic and nonmetallic materials in new projects and existing plant equipment. This includes support for proper material selection, specifications, testing, and inspection.
- Work with inspectors and maintenance engineers in the troubleshooting and repair of vessels, tanks and piping to maximize safety and reliability.
- Willingness to attend technical training to gain expertise in the Corrosion Engineering field.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required; Materials Engineering, Corrosion Engineering, or Metallurgical Engineering is preferred.
- 1 year of relevant industry experience is required.
- Ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identity Card issued by the United States Transportation Security Administration.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Good written and oral communication skills. The job includes leading/facilitating team and group meetings as well as interacting with project teams, vendors and inspectors.
- Good interpersonal skills and function successfully in a collaborative environment.
- Planning and organizational skills to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail necessary to maintain the required documentation.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance is available for this role and may be provided based on eligibility.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others