Market Insights Analytics Engineer
Corteva | USA, Indianapolis
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with experts across data science and technology domains and with 3rd party partners to help develop and maintain data centric systems.
- Ensure reliability, scalability and robustness of the systems are in place and contribute to enhancing capabilities in a team environment.
- Assist with data connections
- Develop and host business-facing data visualization and analytic applications.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
- The ability to quickly create prototype solutions
- Proficient with at least two of: Python, R and Scala
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Experience deploying and using any Cloud stack (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, etc.)
- Experience with machine learning technologies (Libraries, software’s or platforms)
- Experience with data visualization applications (PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, plt.ly, etc.)
- Building pipelines and process flows
- Production systems run and maintain experience
- Interest in learning new technologies, programming techniques and languages
- Demonstrated experience using technical and analytic skills to support Marketing and Sales
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience working with unstructured data
- Experience working with GIS data
- Knowledge of data security, policies and best practices
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your well being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!