Schlumberger | USA, Sugar Land
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consult with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Work closely with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential. Work with procurement to reduce overhead costs and improve material availability.
- Troubleshoot processes and solve problems with Electrical/Mechanical components to ensure continuous production.
- Assist training to the workforce for manufacturing processes and process improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining the routers and provide written instructions.
- Work closely with Quality team to resolve failures in the warranty period.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/ MS in Electrical.
- 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Oil & Gas manufacturing industry or equivalent experience.
- SAP experience highly preferred.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.