NOV | Saudi Arabia, Eastern Province
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirement.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and make recommendations for improvements in manufacturing.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that the company's manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Create program for CNC machines, make analyses and improvements the program.
- In according with produce items make chose equipment and tools.
- Be involve in manufacturing process together with other departments.
- Comply with HSE and Quality policies and procedures
- Communicate to relevant departments on potential quality system issues that may lead to major nonconformance if unattended.
- Perform any other duties as may be required to support the business
Provide quality management system information to support all Arabian Rig Manufacturing departments.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
- Able to recommend and advise on improvements within the Manufacturing Department
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks
- Able to be flexible in workload and tasks
Will be energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
Work closely with team members. Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing process, procedures and improve quality management system.
Personal and Interpersonal skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize workflow in efficient manner
Key competencies/ skills:
- Oracle, Power Mill or NX or another program for create CNC program.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications, Fluent English
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.)
- Creating BOM and routing card, knowing calculate labours.
Qualification, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate of a recognized university or technology institute with a bachelor’s degree or Diploma (4 years regular)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Manufacturing engineer or CNC programmer.