- NOV is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer position to support the Nisku Machine Shop. The Manufacturing Engineer plans manufacturing processes in the industrial plant. The Manufacturing Engineer develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
Main job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the engineering and the production teams on product design and tooling to ensure efficient production processes.
- Develop integrated manufacturing systems and procedures.
- Recommend and implement improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization and related matters.
- Analyze costs associated with production and processes.
- Monitor assigned operations to assure compliance with approved methods and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.