GE | Singapore, Singapore
- Own all technical issues relating to the product/process, eg. product and process yield rates, etc.
- Perform process trials, analyse data and produce write-ups on the trials.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase and upgrading of relevant equipment.
- Implement New Product Introduction (NPI)s, new coating and welding processes into production.
- Generate Work Instructions and Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that all relevant processes comply with quality requirements, conduct investigations and implement corrective actions as required.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to improve equipment utilization and labour efficiency and reduce operating costs through Lean initiatives.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and ensure that relevant processes are operated in compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Regulations and Policies.
- Conduct training and certification for relevant technicians.
- Degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from a local or internationally recognised university.
- At least 1 year's experience in a Manufacturing Environment is preferred.
- Candidate with previous experience within Aerospace industry is preferred.
- Candidate with a background in manufacturing or production would be considered.
Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker