Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Responsibilities - How will you help us grow?
- Lead and manage Mechanical Integrity Program for equipment and facilities.
- Provide mechanical expertise for troubleshooting, maintaining and modification/addition to operating equipment and facilities.
- Lead preventive and predictive maintenance programs to improve and upgrade reliability of equipment and facilities.
- Provide Mechanical Expertise for project work to ensure its compliance with specifications, engineering standards and quality assurance.
- Networking with industry and Corteva networks to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Drive programs to improve safety, quality and cost in Maintenance function.
Requirements – What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of codes such as ASME, ANSI, API, will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on mechanical integrity inspection methods.
- Strong hands-on and theoretical knowledge on rotating and static equipment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and a team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and Six-Sigma training would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Local Regulations on statutory equipment such as pressure vessels, relief valves, and lifting equipment.
- SAP experience preferred