Job Description Summary
- To Specify, Design, Implement and Commission Drives Systems for Industry Projects (Metals/TestBenches)
• Create and maintain Design documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
• Provide Technical interface to the customer and suppliers.
• Liaise with Sales, Project, Commissioning and Service teams.
- Be part of a multi-disciplined project team, to deliver Metals/TestBench Projects meeting customer and project requirements.
- Establish and maintain contract design documentation.
- Improve the efficiency of the engineering process, through development and use of standard engineering solutions for projects.
- Manage change using the engineering change control system.
- Liaise with other company, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to support the
- Provide Technical advice and assistance to sales and tendering teams.
- Comply with all company and customer health and safety regulations
- Minimum Qualification - BE/B.Tech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E/M.Tech - Drives and Power electronics specialization.
- Minimum 10 Year hands on experience in DC Drives / LV AC Drive system /MV VSI or CSI Drive system Engineering for applications in Metal Industry , Test bench,PSPP & GT.
- Hands on experience in AC Drives or DC Drives or MV VSI/CSI drive product engineering- Power electronic components sizing, electrical Components sizing & selection and Vendor Specification & coordination.
- Autonomous hands on experience in DC Drives ,LV AC Drives or Medium voltage VSI/CSI drive Commissioning and fine tuning of drive controls.
- Good knowledge in Induction motor, Synchronous Motor & DC Motors fundamentals and its speed control methods. Hands on experience in drive controls adaptation for any of the motors speed controls for Industry application.
- Good experience in drive system sizing, selection & proposal for the applications in Metal Industry , Test bench, PSPP & GT..
- Good experience in Transformer, Reactor sizing, Testing, specification preparation & validation of vendor documents.
- Good knowledge in cable engineering, electrical components selection, heat loss calculation, & short circuit calculation.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined international team
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
- Excellent communication skills report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Willing to travel within India and overseas for short term/Long term working at customer sites/Regional units
- Work may include extended hours of working during the weekends/holidays during critical times
- Good knowledge in different sources of harmonics, EMC and different mitigation methods.
- Hands on experience in basic drive system studies is added advantage.
- Good knowledge in different industrial networks and hands on experience in implementing in Projects
- Basic level Hands on experience on AutoCAD or Eplan for preparation of wiring scheme, Layout and GA.
- Basic Programming knowledge in FBD, Ladder got industrial PLCHMI system.
- Hands on experience on drive system issue analysis & resolution .
- Knowledge of French/German Language