Lead Service Project Management
We are hiring a Lead Service Project Manage This role will coordinate, monitor, and optimize the execution of multiple interdependent projects within a program.
*Demonstrates a passion for continuous improvement, partnering with diverse cross-functional teams to develop the processes and mechanisms that enable the achievement of business objectives in a highly dynamic, fast paced and ambiguous environment
*Guide engineering and product management teams in Program Benefit Governance. Establish a governance structure that monitors key performance indicators, tracks impact milestones, and establishes a reporting cadence. Partner with other leaders to ensure productivity/liquidation targets are met and to ensure deep understanding of service functions within the organization which impact the programs
*Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to deliver evidence of work, adhering to schedules and budgets throughout the life-cycle of the projects, including risk assessments and mitigation.
*Work closely with Region and Global partners to integrate seamlessly with related Digital Service technologies, systems, and strategies, leveraging platform scalabilities
- Bachelors or equivalent technical field experience; or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience in a technical field or project management.)
2. 3 years experience in cross-functional product development / integration, product support, or project management.
3. Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple commitments within the Global Environment.
4. Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
5. Resourcefulness, commitment, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills..
- Experience with service &/or product knowledge;
2. Previous program core team leadership experience (LPI, LSI, or Subsystem Leader).
3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
4. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow, and anticipate future needs of the team.
5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6. Self-Starter, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal direction.
7. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions, and meet deadlines.
8. Team player with strong interpersonal skills and capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.