Lead / Principal Process Engineer
Wood | Australia, Brisbane
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead / Principal Process Engineer to join our team in Brisbane. Reporting to the Discipline Lead Engineer, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering Oil & Gas projects for our clients.
- Lead a small process engineering team (6 to 10 engineers)
- Process engineering services to the client, ranging from conceptual, front-end, detailed design, as-built and close-out activities for timely delivery of project deliverables according to approved schedules
- Completes a variety of complex process engineering computations, HYSYS simulation (steady & dynamic) modelling, prepare P&ID’s, PFD’s, heat and material balances, instruments and equipment data sheets, utilities and chemical summaries
- Performs hydraulics and overpressure/blowdown calculations and participates in safety reviews
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Able to apply the theories, codes and standards appropriate to the Process discipline
- Design engineering related experience within the Hydrocarbon industry and more specifically in the Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas production industry – preferred
- CSG experience preferred
- Experience of participation in HAZOP, HAZID and SIL rating studies - preferred
- Familiar with HYSYS, Dynamic HYSYS – preferred
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role
If you’re a Lead / Principal Process Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.