Air Liquide | Belgium, None
Missions and Responsibilities
WHAT DOES THE ‘LEAD PERFORMANCE MANAGER’ DO?
The LEAD Center is divided into 3 teams: the Performance Management team, the Operational Excellence team and the Digital & Data Science team.
As LEAD Performance Manager you report directly to the Head of Performance Management. Your main role is to ensure the LEAD Center plays its role in conducting the performance mindset in the organisation, and initiates, develops & implements initiatives to reach the highest possible performance level in accordance with management ambitions.
The location is flexible and the candidate can choose either Brussels or Düsseldorf.
MISSION AND MAIN ACTIONS
Your mission as part of the LEAD Performance team includes the following:
- You generate and implement value creation initiatives: you detect and evaluate energy & business optimization opportunities in Air Liquide’s industrial gas networks and cogeneration plants.
- You analyse and select the most valuable initiatives and you are accountable for validating the winning strategy with your manager and implementing the winning strategy and process for execution.
- You proactively leverage on assets stewardship and flexibility to optimize sales contracts and identify associated value creation opportunities beyond the standard contractual frame
- You support Business Developers in the development of future projects with techno-economical studies.
- Your primary scope of focus will be the hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen networks in Germany.
Competencies and Profile
- You can become a LEAD Performance Manager when you have a solid background in industrial operations and/or energy optimization, with an aptitude and mindset for commercial topics. A few years of process engineering experience in the chemical industry is ideal.
- You have strong analytical skills & are result-oriented
- You are creative and ready for ‘new ways’ & challenges
- You are project driven: strong in building and following up on action plans, KPI’s, deadlines and gatekeeping
- You are a team player and are able to work with multiple interfaces
- You are a German native speaker or equivalent and have professional proficiency in English. French or Dutch are a plus.