Wood | United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
- Act as Leads of HVAC Engineer team on the assigned Projects to manage workload, budget and schedule, respond to client requirements, supervise and manage work undertaken by other members (HVAC Engineers and Designers) of the team
- Design and Engineering of HVAC System including Control and Safeguarding System and Prepare HVAC / Building Service Performance Specifications, HVAC Equipment Schedule, HVAC / Building Service Calculation, General Arrangement / Layout / Detail of HVAC / Building Service, HVAC System Engineering Flow Diagram & Control Narratives, Material Requisitions and Sub - contract Requisitions of HVAC / Building Service Work and Equipment etc.
- Support other disciplines for HVAC Equipment information, mechanical room layout etc. suit for the application as required
- Coach, mentor, and / or train support for young engineers in the HVAC Engineering team
- Lead technical discussion, meetings with Suppliers, Sub - Contractors and Clients relevant with HVAC Scope of work
- Review of Supplier and Sub - Contractor technical documentation and applicable Engineering Deliverables for integration within the projects
- Field Construction and Support, as necessary for HVAC site work, start - up and commissioning etc
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with the certified Mechanical Engineering License
- A minimum of 12-15 years' applicable and demonstrable experience working of HVAC, Mechanical Design in Building Service, Clean room etc. for Process Plant Projects (Refinery / Chemical / Petrochemical / Power / Oil & Gas), Manufacturing factory and Industrial Projects
- Working knowledge of recognized industry codes and standards e.g. ASHRAE, ANSI, ASME, ISO, API, NFPA etc.
- Strong Experiences of HVAC Design & Engineering, Mechanical Design in the Building and Engineering work with experiences on site construction, start - up commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can - do and a desire to win
- Hard working, well organized, proactive, possess leadership skills and team work attitude, and possess problem solving skills in a timely manner
- Possesses a good interpersonal skill with Excellent English communication