Junior/Medior Mechanical Engineer
- Planning and organizing the mechanical activities inside our multi-disciplinary projects
- Writing and reviewing mechanical specifications
- Procurement of mechanical equipment
- Management of suppliers (in term of quality, cost and schedule)
- Maintaining schedules and equipment estimates
- Cooperate with client, third parties and project disciplines/field
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Msc or Bsc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimal 5 years relevant working experience with an engineering contractor, a production company or a technology/mechanical equipment supplier in the process industry is a plus
- Interest or experience in Energy Transition / Renewables / Recycling / Bio-industry technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Because both written and verbal communication with many of our Client’s personnel is in Dutch and English, candidates shall be fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel