(Junior) Process Risk Engineer
Air Liquide | Poland, None
Process Risk Engineer is responsible for:
- Implementing the annual plan for process risk assessment of existing operations and installations within his/her perimeter (Poland), according to the “Process Risk Management program” established by the Process Risk Manager.
- Conducting process risk assessments when required and ensuring that the selected risk reduction measures will meet the criteria defined by the Group risk criticality matrix.
- Performing reviews in the field to confirm the effectiveness of the validated risk reduction measures.
- Engineering or technical degree.
- Must be a university graduate or have 1-3 years of professional experience.
- English B2/C1 is a must.
- Driving Licence cat B, and must be ready for frequent travels to our production sites.
- Additional professional qualification(s) in the Process Safety domain when required by local regulations are welcome.
- Analytical thinking and ability to prioritize.
- Influencing and convincing.
- Impactful verbal and written communication.