Sulzer | Singapore, Singapore
Purpose of the Job
- Ensuring governance, guidelines, policies and procedures are followed to enable the continued support of IT Systems within the Sulzer business organisation. Ensuring that by using the tools and methods available to the position the business is kept in an operational state regarding its IT Systems and other related processes it uses to carry out its business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To ensure the service and system is returned to an operational state as quickly as possible on a best effort basis and following the processes defined for resolution and documentation within the defined SLA.
- Responsible for Level 2 Support Functions.
- Support of Business applications within the responsible locations. Including installation and maintenance of all company software.
- Responsible for repair and configuration of client hardware including all client peripherals.
- Manage regional Windows Servers and network attached storage in Singapore and rest of Asia (JP, KR, TW, MY, and TH).
- Active Directory
- SQL Services (Knowledge)
- Communications (Fixed & Mobile)
- File System Management and Storage
- Security & Patch Management
- Back-up & Restore Responsibility
- IT Asset Management and Disposal
- Hands on experience on Cisco network routers and switches
- Responsible in documenting related to configuration items and changes.
- Familiar with the environmental aspects and impacts of the activities and processes involved in the role and the procedures, practices and measures to manage the impact.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives
- All other duties as relevant to the post
- Educated to school diploma standard or relevant experience in an IT environment.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience of Microsoft systems including desktop & server products.
Knowledge requirements (professional, technical, language):
- ITIL Foundation or above qualification is a must. An understanding of networking / computer hardware and how these relate to IT architecture and corporate enterprise environment.
Competencies and behaviour required (What strengths needed?):
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Cultural Awareness
- Hands on