INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR JUNIORS (VIE) - TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER FOR JV ASSETS (M/F) - UAE
TOTAL | Germany, Brunsbüttel
Join TOTAL BITUMEN DEUTSCHLAND in Brunsbüttel!
During this VIE, your aim is to describe the polymer network in a polymer modified Bitumen “STYRELF” with a high end DSR “Dynamic Shear Rheometer”. At the beginning of your mission, you will be trained to become an expert in rheological performances.
These will be your principal missions:
- Testing and analyzing of bitumen and mineral samples in a team of 4 technicians
• Preparing Bitumen samples for ongoing studies
• Work with a high-end rheometer “DSR”
• Presentation of the results to the local team and international coworkers
• Communication and reporting in German and English
Context and environment
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will grant an accommodation allowance.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Master degree in Engineering with a specialty in Chemistry
MS OFFICE, SAP, LOTUS NOTES, OPENTAS
Fluent in German, French and English