Intern - User Experience User Interface Engineer
TechnipFMC | France, Paris
- You’ll be working in the Interactive Simulation Team. This team develops software solutions for training of operators and optimization of equipment and operations. Within this teams you’ll be tasked to use your knowledge to and use User Experience methods to assist the conception and execution of one or more project(s).
- On the project: Identify the UX requirements and make proposal for implementation.
- Understanding the objectives of the project (from the team).
- Liaise with the stakeholders to confirm the objectives.
- Formalize the objectives
- Define the UX requirements
- Propose an implementation. Liaise with the stakeholders to validate the proposal.
With the team:
- Share your experience and knowledge about U
- Expose the methodology to implement qualitative UX in software solutions. If time allows, other projects could be proposed.
- You are preparing an Engineering degree ( Bac +5 )
- You are curious, proactive, adaptable, you want to evolve in a multicultural work environment. You have a working level of English.
- You master HTML/CSS, Python, adobe XD, Photoshop, sketch / English compulsary
Looking to complete your internship in an international and dynamic environment, take part in major projects and meet technical and organizational challenges?