Aker Solutions | Canada, Fort McMurray
What will you be doing?
- Provide Asset Integrity technical oversight to the project and inspection teams
- Liaising with other disciplines and client through work development; investigating, advising, and making recommendations based on problems identified during inspections
- Develop, deliver and implement Integrity Management programs including inspection processes, fit for purpose assessments, risk based assessments (RBA), inspection and monitoring programs
- Review inspection results, report remedial actions, recommendations and assessment of anomalies
- Develop integrity management strategies and programs to optimize asset integrity
- Perform Fitness for Service assessments
- Recommend suitable repair methods / options
- Perform / advise on Risk Based inspection techniques
- Recommend inspection techniques (intrusive / non-intrusive)
We think you should have:
- Professional Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience;
- Solid understanding of industry standards and regulations;
- Must be a practitioner of Integrity Engineering, including development, coordination and implementation of integrity management programs, RBI, RCM, RBM, fitness for service assessments, Inspection planning etc.;
- Experience with corrosion and corrosion control methods in oil and gas production.
- Knowledge of offshore oil production facilities.
- Good knowledge of in-service inspection codes and standards, including API 510 and API 570.
- Familiar with QA/QC practices, NDE / NDT techniques and risk based analysis.