Instrumentation & Controls Engineer (RDI Coordinator)
Fluor | Russia, Saint Petersburg
Fluor Corporation is a leading engineering consultant with more than 60.000 employees worldwide. Fluor supports various industries, ranging from Energy & Chemicals to Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Power and more. Additionally, Fluor is partial owner of several construction yards across the globe. And, we have recently acquired Stork, thereby greatly expanding our asset management capabilities. We offer strategic support to our clients across the globe 24/7, in all phases of the project life-cycle.
To strengthen our Project team in Russia we are looking for an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer;
This position serves as a Lead on Peschanka project for Instrumentation and Controls discipline and requires proactive action and interface between RDI (Russian Design Institute) and western design contractor;
- Consulting foreign design contractor on application of Russian Federation regulations and standards;
- Review comments from the Russian Design Institute to the western design contractor;
- Performance calculations to check design solutions for I&C;
- Explaining engineering and construction practices in RF (in extreme north and permafrost conditions);
- Assistance during development of Stage-P and Stage-R for Mineral Processing Facilities construction;
- Explaining State Expert Board comments on design documentation;
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines;
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited five (5) year degree and ten (10) years of work-related experience;
- Experience in development of Stage-P and Stage-R submittals for Industrial Automation Systems;
- Proven extensive experience using GOST and relevant Russian codes and standards governing the design of I&C in industrial applications in the Russian Federation;
- Intermediate level of English or higher (verbal and written);
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors;
- Experience in international engineering teams on international projects is desirable;
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Ideal candidate would reside in Russia, St. Petersburg or Moscow