Instrumentation Analyzer Engineer M/F
TechnipFMC | France, Paris
Missions and Responsibilities:
Within the Instrumentation, Control System and Telecommunication Department , you will be in charge of the specification, requisitioning, acceptance tests and commissioning activities of the analyzers on international oil & gas projects.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop analyzers and analyzer house specifications,
- Select technical solutions,
- Analyze and recommend vendors offers,
- Follow up Purchase orders,
- Comment and evaluate vendor documentation,
- Coordinate technical aspects with other Departments (Electrical, HVAC, HSED)
- Attend to meeting with Client, Vendors, Partners
- Participate to factory acceptance tests
- Assist to Installation and commissioning of analyzers on Site
- Manage a team as group leader,
- Report to the Instrumentation Lead engineer,
- You have a degree in chemical engineering or process engineering and you have a 5-year experience in a similar role with Oil & Gas Engineering.
- Methodical and rigorous you are dynamic, open minded, and adaptable. You are comfortable with a multi-cultural environment, and you are able to work with various partners and environments. You are fluent in English and mobile for displacements in France and abroad.