Installation Methods Senior Engineer
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You manage a team of engineers and a package,
- You manage all external interfaces (clients, suppliers) and internal (other disciplines, installation, manufacturing, purchase),
- To prepare documents and preliminary studies related to tenders, FEEDs and projects developed by the Group,
- You will be autonomous and supervise the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the products,
- You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities,
- You participate to vessel mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
- You ensure that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time,
- You are the technical owner and ensure choice of contractors and supervise subcontracted studies,
- You validate concepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria,
- You validate developments and propose appropriate improvements, taking into account the groups HSEQ standards,
- You actively participate in the development and progression of our team,
- You actively participate in the consolidation of the expertise of the installation team,
- You offer innovative solutions that enable the reduction of costs.
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills, experience and behaviours in the following areas:
- Graduated with a Master of Engineering and relevant work experience in the energy sector,
- Subsea Structures Installation and/or Flexible Flowlines/Umbilicals experience required,
- Mooring Installation and other relevant experience is desirable,
- You have experience of Offshore Operations,
- Your autonomy, capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position,
- You have experience leading teams,
- Your English is fluent.
- Majority of the work is carried out in the Home office site,
- Requirement for some international travel,
- Offshore/Off-site location during project execution phases as required.
- Global Project Centre – Project & Installation Engineering Group.