Air Liquide | Netherlands, None
Missions and Responsibilities
WHAT DOES AN INDUSTRIAL RISK ENGINEER DO?
- As Industrial Risk Engineer your mission is to define and lead the risk management program covering occupational health, safety, environmental risks and reliability risks for your region while participating in the all risk management program for the entity. You will have to ensure the program complies with AL Group documents and entity's procedures while addressing ALBI needs, to reduce risks at the lowest possible level.
- Together with the existing operational departments you prepare annual risk assessments plans to ensure compliance at all times. You manage know-how transfers and support to other risk assessors in the organisation.
Location: based in the Rotterdam office with a focus on the Port of Rotterdam, Zeeland and Noord-Brabant.
Competencies and Profile
WHAT ARE THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS?
- If you have a Master's in Engineering, you already have the basics to apply for this job! An experience of 3 years in Industrial Operations is highly appreciated.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably 3 years of proven experience in industrial operations: Good working knowledge relating to a wide variety of industrial operations and processes
- Risk management tools skills (ARA/GRA, FMEA ; HAZOP...)
- Strong background in statistics and thermodynamics
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislation, standards, and codes of practice relating to risk management, IMS System
- Analyze accurately trends, problems and cause-effects relationship
- Acting as a role model in safety, promoting a safe behaviour
- Promoting and supporting actions tow ards Safety, Health and environment protection
- Creating clear verbal and written communication in a logical manner
- Good teamwork skills with Transversal overview
- Language:Dutch and English are a must, French is a plus.