Responsibilities / Duties
- Leads the continuous improvement work process to develop and implement Plant Specific Technology Plans in alignment with the Global Technology Plan including data collection, gap analysis, idea generation, prioritization, improvement project implementation, and review of results.
- Coordinates and leverages the resources required for implementation of the Technology plans .
- Monitors and measures implementation of the technology plans.
- Provides input for improvement of work practices and priorities using plant and improvement project data.
- Interfaces with the business and participating in business plan technology development.
- Works with the technology center to set priorities for MET definition needs.
- Ensures validation of project performance objectives after implementation.
- Has an in-depth understanding of technology and work practices.
- Serves as a change agent for driving technology.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting .
- Master's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- We are searching someone with maximum of 2 years of experience.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish.
Note: Relocation is not supported.
- As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others