Hydraulic Engineer (site services)
Do you have an electro/mechanical background? Do you want a role where you can make a difference?
To work on both Industrial and Mobile Hydraulic systems and equipment in the workshop and on-site
- Undertake hydraulic planned and reactive maintenance, installation and repairs on a wide variety of industrial and mobile hydraulic systems
- Fault find on hydraulic equipment and repair as required
- Disassemble, overhaul and reassemble hydraulic power packs
- HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, as a minimum
- Previous experience in a similar role with a strong background in hydraulic engineering
- A full UK Driving licence
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Company Van
At Sulzer, we build on the strengths and diversity of our people. We are all different and all have unique skills to contribute so that Sulzer is always stronger than the sum of its parts.
Are you the right person for Sulzer, are you looking for the thrill of new challenges?