HVAC Commissioning Engineer
Wood | Kazakhstan, Atyrau
- Compilation of RIE HVAC Commissioning/Pre- Commissioning dossiers
- Estimation of Commissioning/Pre- Commissioning task durations.
- Sequencing of Commissioning/Pre- Commissioning activities into fabrication schedule
- Subsystem walk-downs with fabrication team.
- Acceptance of ITR A’ check sheets from the fabricator
- Acceptance of sub-system Mechanical Completion Handover from the Fabricator
- Acceptance of punch list items from fabricator
- Execution of Pre-commissioning activities
- Completion of ITR B check sheets
- Prepare systems/sub-systems for Pre- Commissioning handover
- Responsible for function testing of HVAC system
Skills / Qualifications
- Working knowledge of GOST and SNiPs preferable.
- Experience of working on Onshore and Offshore oil & gas projects is required
- Minimum 7-10 years within an HVAC engineering industry as an Engineer.
- Brownfield modifications experience.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
(e.g. City & Guilds, SVQ, OIHNC or D, Degree)
Fully conversant with local regulatory environment and international and national industry standards and specifications.