Grid & Electrical Integration Lead Engineer
- Ensure compliance with the contract and applicable grid code for the Haliade X and WindCONTROL system, including interfaces with the Customer Control/SCADA systems or grid operator
- Support the development of the electrical models and simulations as agreed with the Customer.
- Ensure verification of the turbine electrical and controls capability by simulation studies
- Ensure proper interface with the Customer or their contractor with main focus on the turbine switchgear electrical configuration and protection design, transformer, HV cable, auxiliaries, converter.
- Ensure the optimization of the turbine operation during the farm various conditions (normal and contingency situations).
- Identify additional scope arising from the interface and communicate to project management.
- Share feedback with the commissioning and service teams with the relevant engineering documentation, project experience.
- Share feedback with the engineering team NPI for lessons learned.
- Master's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 20 years of experience in engineering with experience in project management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Strong, self-directed, collaborative team player with interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills
- Comfortable providing technical presentations to peers, customers, and leadership regarding the details of technical issues and project status. Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience in wind turbine business
- Experience in using Grid modelling tools
- Experience of Grid integration requirements and Grid code compliance
- Experience in High & Medium Voltage Electrical equipment
- Experience with technical interfaces management among several customer contractors and/or third parties
- Experience with Controls systems & SCADA systems
- Cross functional management ability