Graduate/ Medior Process Engineer
The successful candidate is responsible for and must be able / willing to develop knowledge to:
- Perform engineering under guidance of a senior process engineer in all project phases e.g. feasibility studies, conceptual design, front-end design, detail engineering and design and plant commissioning for integration of new facilities in revamp type project as well for grass-root type of projects. Work activities include e.g.:
- Develop the process configuration that best supports the client’s business case during the conceptual engineering
- Further development of the process design and ensure that the required functionality is maintained during the following design and engineering phases.
- Towards project completion, the process engineers are involved in testing and start-up of the facility; either in a leading role or supporting the client;
- More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting our clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
2.Promoting and support Value improvements initiatives and Continuous Performance Improvement
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Understanding of basic process engineering principles
- Willing to build process engineering knowledge is a preference
- Willing to learn the understanding of pertinent codes and governing regulations and industry practices
- Willing to learn the understanding of the other discipline task and deliverables like mechanical, piping and instrumentation.
- Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent in chemical engineering
- Minimal 5 years relevant working experience with an engineering contractor, a production company or a technology supplier in the process industry is a plus
- Because both written and verbal communication with many of our Client’s personnel is in Dutch and English, candidates shall be fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest or experience in Energy Transition / Renewables / Recycling / Bio-industry technologies
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to multi-task