Graduate Electronics/Electrical Engineer
Schlumberger | UK, Stonehouse
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply relevant usability procedures and principles.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in their commercialization.
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations. Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations. Provide timely corrective actions on defects.
- Produce analyses and mathematical models, and draw design conclusions based on those.
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Contribute to design standards and support design re-use.
- Create and maintain product documentation. Provide support to field and customers through InTouch. Provide user training as required.
- Assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers. With seniority, mentor junior engineers.
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risk.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations. Share expertise via Eureka and special interest groups. Expand informal network throughout the organization.
- Keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets. Adopt new practices readily in order to develop innovative and low-cost products.
- Maintain familiarity with company technology, organization and business.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum BSc in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics, or equivalent and <= 3 years experience
- Technology or Manufacturing Center
- Product Support
- Reliability Engineering